Friday, February 3, 2012

Mission Possible: Organize and Declutter

Got those New year's resolutions broken yet. Surprisingly, statistics show that most people do by now. I have found one that I have happily stuck with *so far* and wanted to share it with readers. It is the Organize and Declutter calendar from: mysimplelife.com, you can find it here! Although this is only February, I am amazed at the accomplishments I have been able to make in our home and ultimately in the life of my family one small step at a time. I honestly did not realize we had so much room, we were just not properly utilizing it. I've always wanted to be organized, and had even "googled" for ideas and the daunting lists would always send me to the pantry for cookies rather than a garbage bag to clean house with! This calendar lays out a whole year and gives you small tasks to do each day that quickly add up to make a big difference. Want to try it, but discouraged that you are a month behind already? No problem, either start now and move forward, saving January to do in Jan 2013 or start now and do an extra task from January as time permits until you are on track! Thank you for gracing me with your lovliness today!

No comments: